More Interfaces. More Speed.
Triple Interface for the Best Performance
- Enhanced speed and connectivity
- AES 256-bit encryption protection
- Drop-resistant up to two meters
The LaCie Rugged Triple Hard Disk provides universal connectivity: you've got the superior speeds of USB 3.0 and FireWire 800, and full backward compatibility with FireWire 400 and USB 2.0. You can transfer a 700MB video file in less than 7 seconds with USB 3.0, compared to 25 seconds with USB 2.0*** With the Rugged Triple's 7200rpm model, you can even achieve speeds up to 110MB/s. Whether your goal is super speed or complete compatibility, the Rugged Triple has everything you need.Four Levels of Rugged Protection
The Rugged is one of our most popular hard disks, and it's the best way to protect your data. It conforms to military standard 810-F, and can support drops from up to two meters. It helps you carry your files with confidence, no matter where the road takes you, thanks to its shock-absorbing sleeve, aluminum anti-scratch casing, internal rubber bumpers, and a 1000G shock-resistant hard drive. Calculations are based on average read time.
- Host Interface USB 3.0
- Host Interface FireWire/i.LINK 800
- Network (RJ-45) No
- Maximum External Data Transfer Rate 640 MBps (5 Gbps)
- Product Type Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number 9000448
- Manufacturer LaCie
- Product Name Rugged Triple Hard Drive
- Product Line Rugged Triple
- Brand Name LaCie
- Wireless LAN No
- Weight (Approximate) 9.20 oz
- Drive Type External
- Height 1"
- Width 3.5"
- Depth 5.7"
- Storage Capacity 2 TB
- Limited Warranty 2 Year