Seagate Porsche Design STFE4000100 4 TB External Hard Drive - USB 3.1 - Desktop - 256-bit Encryption Standard
Porsche Design Form, LaCie Function
Out of a collaboration born in 2003, a trailblazing tech firm and an iconic design house have forged another functional showpiece. The LaCie Porsche Design Desktop Drive welds forward-thinking technology from LaCie with immaculate style from Porsche Design.
- Host Interface USB 3.1
- Product Type Hard Drive
- Manufacturer Part Number STFE4000100
- Manufacturer Seagate Technology
- Product Model STFE4000100
- Product Name Porsche Design Desktop Drive 4TB
- Product Line Porsche Design
- Brand Name Seagate
- Package Contents
- Porsche Design Desktop Drive 4TB
- Power Supply
- USB-C Cable
- USB-C to USB-A Cable
- Quick Install Guide
- Wireless LAN No
- Weight (Approximate) 1.92 lb
- Drive Type External
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 1.5"
- Width 4.8"
- Depth 7"
- Storage Capacity 4 TB
- Encryption Standard 256-bit
- Form Factor : Desktop
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.