Imagine dynamic sliding motion control for any environment in one portable package! That's what the SkateTrack can do when combined with Cinetics CineMoco. The SkateTrack is an easy-to-assemble rail system with sturdy aluminum alloy outrigger legs for set up in nearly any terrain. Best of all, it breaks down into travel and airport-friendly sized pieces, so you can capture professional cinematic video wherever your camera leads you. The SkateTrack is a portable stable surface designed especially for V Wheels. With the SkateTrack System, you can tell your story using beautiful movement to capture your audience and leave them mesmerized. It's designed for quick set-up and top-notch portability! Everything breaks down to fit right int to your back pack, and the rails are expandable to reach whatever length you need to get that perfect shot. Includes: four 24 in. (60.9 cm) Rails, three Rail Connectors, and two Outrigger Legs for set up in any environment without the need for tripods Compatible with but does not include: Cinetics CineMoco Dolly or CineSkates Pro with V-Wheels No need for tripodsDesigned especially for V WheelsQuick set-upFits into your backpackGet the perfect shot Features & Benefits Portability: The time of heavy, bulky cameras and equipment is long gone. Today, a tiny DSLR can replace video cameras at three times its size. Why shouldn't a motion control slider system do the same? When you can pack up and carry the SkateTrack on your back, there's nothing to stop you from taking it everywhere. Expandability: SkateTrack comes with four feet of rails, and is expandable with the addition of interconnection rails and rail connectors. You can add as many feet as your shot calls for. On uneven terrain, just screw on the sturdy aluminum alloy outrigger legs for height and stability. Solid High-Quality Build: Hand built in Austin, Texas all Cinetics products are made with the highest quality, toughest materials available. SkateTrack was carefully crafted to be as smooth and sturdy as possible, to guarantee ease of use and a smooth roll every time. Specifications 18 pieces total Materials: Anodized aluminum and soft rubber grips Product Weight: 8 lbs (3.6 kg) Weight Capacity: 11 lbs (5 kg) Parts Description: SkateTrack is a 4-ft (1.2 m) long rail assembly that breaks down in to four 24 in. (60.9 cm) sections in just seconds for quick storage and is small enough to fit in a backpack or bring on a plane, bus, or train! If you need a longer set-up, 2 ft. sections of Rails may be be purchased, along with one Connector for ever 2 additional feet. Additional Outrigger Legs may also be purchased before check out. Adjustable Arm is made using the Cinetics Connect system and has a 1/4-20 thread attachment. It bends a full 180 so you can position your attachment perfectly and comes with a connector to allow connection with all other Cinetics Connect products. Rail Connector is a connector piece with a 180 mm spread for the 24 in. (60.9 cm) track pieces of SkateTrack. Outrigger Leg is a lightweight attachment for your SkateTrack made of anodized aircraft-grade aluminum. The outrigger leg screws on to the bottom of SkateTrack and folds out in two simple moves to provide a stable lift for the SkateTrack and enable usage in almost any environment imaginable. And, the outrigger leg folds right back up and stows away in your SkateTrack bag for ultimate portability!
- Designed especially for V Wheels
- Fits into your backpack
- Get the perfect shot
- No need for tripods
- Quick set-up
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.