Built with the specific purpose of powering the Venom Pro Touch HD Multi-Chemistry Charger, the Pro Power 1350W Power Supply delivers clean, consistent power for todays most demanding chargers. Built with a durable steel chassis that contains a total of four temperature controlled cooling fans, this power supply is capable of DC power output up to 1350W/60A and has a universal power input capable of handling both 110V and 220V (110V cable supplied). Power is transferred through dual gold-plated XT90 connectors and also features a convenient front panel USB port. Power output is user adjustable (12V-24V) by turning the easy grip knob on the front of the power supply. Connection information is presented on the backlit LCD display as well as the LED power percentage indicator on the front of the device. Rounding out this power supply are three safety features giving you protection from short circuit, over current and over temperature assuring your power needs are met with trouble free confidence. Looking for a cutting edge charger to pair with this power supply? The Venom 1350W Pro Touch Charger was designed specifically to get the most from this power supply. Charge Current: 60A. Circuit Power: 1350W.
- High Efficiency / High Output Power Supply
- Maximum Current: 60A
- Maximum Power: 1350W
- Temperature Controlled w/ 3 Cooling Fans
- Age Segment : Adult
- Assembled Dimension Height (in : 3.5
- Assembled Weight (lbs) : 10.250
- Series Name : Venom Pro Charger
- Ships in Original Container : True
- Assembled Dimension Width (in) : 10
- Assembled Dimension Length (in : 9
- Age Range : 15 & up
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.