This Venom 20C 3S 2200mAh 11.1V DRONE series LiPo Battery is engineered for flight, and is our lightest, best performing battery for your drone, multirotor, or UAV. From weekend photographers to Professional Unmanned System pilots, one thing they agree upon is that Venom DRONE packs deliver consistent power, flight after flight. Venom has over a decade of lithium-ion battery manufacturing experience and only uses the best LiPo materials, technology, and cells available. Venom Drone batteries are 5C fast charge capable, allowing you to charge up to five times faster. Spend your time flying, not charging. Also included is our patented UNI 2.0 plug system (patent no. 8,491,341), utilizing a true Amass XT60 connector that easily attaches to the included Deans and EC3 adapters giving you ultimate connectivity. When it comes to your next flight, no matter if your getting the perfect aerial shot, checking on crops, or inspecting a communication tower, do not risk your equipment or your reputation on anything less than DRONE batteries by Venom. You can buy with confidence knowing that this battery comes with our Limited Lifetime Battery Replacement Plan and U.S. based service and support. Power Your Passion with Venom. Venom Limited Lifetime Battery Replacement Plan - We are so certain of the quality of our batteries that we offer a Venom Limited Lifetime Battery Replacement Plan on all of our rechargeable battery packs. Venom will, at its discretion, repair or replace defective batteries free of charge within a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase. Year 2 onward, any Venom battery can be exchanged for a brand new battery of same size and type for 30% off original retail pricing. This is a non-transferable warranty and does not cover commercial use, normal wear and tear, crash or water damage, modifications, batteries where the entire pack voltage has dropped below the safe cutoff point, or any damages arising as a result of improper use. We reserve the right to deny replacement to any serial abusers of our customer friendly policy. Specifications: Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo Battery). C Rate: 20C. Volts: 11.1. Capacity: 2200mAh. Cell Count: 3S. Cell Configuration: 3S1P. Continuous Discharge: 20C (44A). Max Burst Rate: 40C (88A). Max Volts per Cell: 4.2V. Max Volts per Pack: 12.6V. Min Volts per Pack: 9V. Charge Rate: 1C (2.2A). Max Approved Charge Rate: 3C (6.6A). Wire Gauge: 14 AWG Soft and Flexible Low Resistance Silicone Wire. Plug Type: Venom UNI 2.0 Plug. Compatible with XT60 Plug, Deans Plug & EC3 Plug. Dimensions: 103 x 34 x 20.5 mm / 4 x 1.3 x 0.8 in. Watt Hours: 24.42. Weight: 6.2 oz (175.8 g). Fits these RC Models: Align T-REX 450 RC Helicopter (RH45E17XT), Align T-REX 500 RC Helicopter (RH50E07XT), Beam E4, Blade 450 3D RTF/BNF, DJI Phantom 1, DJI Phantom RTF Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter, E-flite Alpha 450 Sport PNP/ARF, E-flite Extra 260 3D 480 (EFL2475), E-flite LR-1A Pogo ARF 15e, E-flite Leader 480, E-flite Mini Funtana X ARF, E-flite Mini Pulse XT (EFL2375), E-flite Mini Ultrastick, E-flite RV-9 450 ARF, E-flite Staggerwing 480 ARF, E-flite Sukhoi SU-26m 480, E-flite Super Airliner DF ARF, E-flite Taylorcraft 450 ARF, E-flite Ultimate 20-300 ARF, Electrifly Cosmic Wind EP Red/White 36", Electrifly E-performance Edge 540 41", Electrifly E-performance Edge 540T 49.5", Electrifly Matt Chapman Eagle 580 50" EP, Electrifly PBY Catalina Seaplane EP, Electrifly Reactor 3D ARF EP 41.5", Electrifly Reactor Bipe ARF EP 35", Electrifly Super Stearman ARF 36", Electrifly Syncro EDF 55.5", Gaui Hurricane 425, MSH Protos, MSH Protos Mini, Miniature Aircraft Furion 450, Parkzone Extra 300 PNP/BNF, Parkzone F-27Q Stryker PNP/BNF, Parkzone F4U Corsair, Parkzone Icon A5 PNP/BNF, Parkzone Messerschmitt BF-109G RTF/BNF, Parkzone P-47 Thunderbolt PNP/BNF, Parkzone S.E.5a WWI PNP/BNF, Parkzone Spitfire Mk IX PNP/BNF, Parkzone Stinson Reliant SR-10 RTF/BNF, Parkzone T-28/T-28D Trojan PNP/BNF, Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325, Walkera Runner 250 FPV Race Drone.
- Battery Capacity: 2200mAh
- Battery Volts: 11.1V
- C Rate and Maximum Continuous Discharge (Amps): 20C (44A)
- Perfect replacement battery for the DJI Phantom Quad Copter
- Age Segment : Adult
- Assembled Dimension Height (in : .8
- Assembled Weight (lbs) : 4.500
- Series Name : Venom LiPO Batteries
- Ships in Original Container : True
- Assembled Dimension Width (in) : 1.3
- Assembled Dimension Length (in : 4
- Age Range : 15 & up
- Safety Warning : Not Suitable for Ages 3 and Under
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.