Venom is excited to deliver our lightest, best performing LiPo batteries in our 15-year history. FLY packs are specifically engineered for flight and help you pilot your favorite RC planes and helicopters to new heights. Produced using the best LiPo technology available, these packs are 5C fast charge capable, bred from our racing heritage, and built for RC Airplanes and RC Helis. Our patented UNI 2.0 plug system (patent no. 8,491,341) utilizes an Amass XT60 connector that easily attaches to the included Deans and EC3 adapters. RC pilots, get ready for a long flight. Venom Limited Lifetime Battery Replacement Plan - We are so certain of the quality of our batteries that we offer a Venom Limited Lifetime Battery Replacement Plan on all of our rechargeable battery packs. Venom will, at its discretion, repair or replace defective batteries free of charge within a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase. Year 2 onward, any Venom battery can be exchanged for a brand new battery of same size and type for 30% off original retail pricing. This is a non-transferable warranty and does not cover commercial use, normal wear and tear, crash or water damage, modifications, batteries where the entire pack voltage has dropped below the safe cutoff point, or any damages arising as a result of improper use. We reserve the right to deny replacement to any serial abusers of our customer friendly policy. Specifications: Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo Battery). C Rate: 30C. Volts: 11.1. Capacity: 2200mAh. Cell Count: 3S. Cell Configuration: 3S1P. Continuous Discharge: 30C (66A). Max Burst Rate: 60C (132A). Max Volts per Cell: 4.2V. Max Volts per Pack: 12.6V. Min Volts per Pack: 9V. Charge Rate: 1C (2.2A). Max Approved Charge Rate: 5C (11A). Wire Gauge: 14 AWG Soft and Flexible Low Resistance Silicone Wire. Plug Type: Venom UNI 2.0 Plug. Compatible with XT60 Plug, Deans Plug & EC3 Plug. Dimensions: 107 x 34.5 x 22.5 mm / 4.2 x 1.4 x 0.9 in. Watt Hours: 24.42. Weight: 6.2 oz (176.3 g). Fits these RC Models: Blade 450 X (BLH1900), E-flite Allusive 2.2m (EFL4925), E-flite Brave Night Flyer (EFL6950), E-flite Extra 260 3D 480 (EFL2475), E-flite F4U-4 Corsair 1.2M, E-flite Leader 480 (EFL3000), E-flite Mini Pulse XT (EFL2375), E-flite NIGHTvisionaire (EFL7150), E-flite P-47D Thunderbolt (EFL6850)/(EFL6875), E-flite P-51D Mustang (EFL6750)/(EFL6775), E-flite P-51D Mustang 1.2M, E-flite Radian (EFL4750), E-flite Slick 3D 480 (EFL2865), E-flite T-28 Trojan 1.2m (EFL8350), E-flite Timber 1.5m, E-flite Twist 3D 480 (EFL3005), E-flite Ultimate 2 (EFL10850), Great Planes Gee Bee R-1 EP 38.5" (GPMA6022), Great Planes PBY Catalina Seaplane EP 53.5" (GPMA1154), Hobbyzone F4U Corsair S with SAFE (HBZ8280)/(HBZ8200), Parkzone Sport Cub (PKZ6880)/(PKZ6875), Parkzone Sukhoi SU-29MM with SAFE (PKZ8050), Tower Hobbies F6F Hellcat (TOWA2004).
- Fits Models Like: Parkzone Sport Cub, E-flite F4U-4 Corsair 1.2M, T-28 Trojan 1.2M, and Timber 1.5M
- Plug Type: Venom UNI 2.0 Plug. Compatible with XT60 Plug, Deans Plug & EC3 Plug.
- Spend Less Time Charging and More Time Flying. 5C Charge Capable for Significantly Faster Charging.
- Venom Fly - Engineered for Flight, with "A" Grade Matched Cells for Unrivaled Performance.
- Age Segment : Adult
- Assembled Dimension Height (in : .9
- Assembled Weight (lbs) : 4.500
- Series Name : Venom RC Fly Batteries
- Ships in Original Container : True
- Assembled Dimension Width (in) : 1.4
- Assembled Dimension Length (in : 4.2
- Age Range : 15 & up
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.