Venom is excited to deliver our lightest, best performing LiPo batteries in our 15-year history. Fly packs are specifically engineered for flight and help you pilot your favorite RC planes and helicopters to new heights. Produced using the best LiPo technology available, these packs are 5C fast charge capable, bred from our racing heritage, and built for RC Airplanes and RC Helis. Includes dual power leads conveniently allowing you to adapt to a JST standard plug, or a reversed polarity Micro Losi (Molex 51005) plug that is a perfect match to many popular micro and ultra micro airframes as well as many popular quadcopter models. RC pilots, get ready for a long flight. Confirm the polarity of your model before using the Micro Losi (Molex 51005) plug. The use of this plug is not standardized in the hobby. While the configuration we sell is the MOST COMMON, please confirm the polarity of your model before connecting the pack. Venom Limited Lifetime Battery Replacement Plan - We are so certain of the quality of our batteries that we offer a Venom Limited Lifetime Battery Replacement Plan on all of our rechargeable battery packs. Venom will, at its discretion, repair or replace defective batteries free of charge within a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase. Year 2 onward, any Venom battery can be exchanged for a brand new battery of same size and type for 30% off original retail pricing. This is a non-transferable warranty and does not cover commercial use, normal wear and tear, crash or water damage, modifications, batteries where the entire pack voltage has dropped below the safe cutoff point, or any damages arising as a result of improper use. We reserve the right to deny replacement to any serial abusers of our customer friendly policy. Specifications: Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo Battery). C Rate: 30C. Volts: 3.7. Capacity: 700mAh. Cell Count: 1S. Cell Configuration: 1S1P. Continuous Discharge: 30C (21A). Max Burst Rate: 60C (42A). Max Volts per Cell: 4.2V. Max Volts per Pack: 4.2V. Min Volts per Pack: 3V. Charge Rate: 1C (0.7A). Max Approved Charge Rate: 5C (3.5A). Wire Gauge: 22 AWG Soft and Flexible Low Resistance Silicone Wire. Plug Type: Micro Losi (Molex 51005) and JST. Dimensions: 46 x 25 x 9 mm / 1.8 x 1 x 0.4 in. Watt Hours: 2.59. Weight: 0.7 oz (18.9 g). Fits these RC Models: Cheerson CX-30, Cheerson CX-30W, Heliway 905 RC Drone, Holystone M68 RC Drone, Holystone M68R RC Drone, Protocol Dronium, Skytech M68 RC Drone, Swann QuadForce, Syma X5 Explorer, Syma X5C Explorer, Walkera V200D02S, Walkera W100S.
- Fits Models Like: Cheerson CX-30, Protocol Dronium, Syma X5C Explorer, and Walkera W100S
- Plug Type: Micro Losi and JST
- Spend Less Time Charging and More Time Flying. 5C Charge Capable for Significantly Faster Charging.
- Venom Fly - Engineered for Flight, with "A" Grade Matched Cells for Unrivaled Performance.
- Gender : Female/Male
- Age Range : 15 & up
- Age Segment : Adult
- Safety Warning : Not Suitable for Ages 3 and Under
- Assembled Dimension Height (in : .4
- Assembled Dimension Width (in) : 1
- Assembled Dimension Length (in : 1.8
- Assembled Weight (lbs) : 4.500
- Ships in Original Container : True
- Series Name : Venom RC Fly Batteries
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.