Veho Muvi HD10 Digital Camcorder - 1.5" LCD - CMOS - Full HD - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV - 3x Digital Zoom - 4 GB microSD Included - Microphone, Speaker - HDMI - USB - microSD - Memory Card
In addition to the Muvi HD7, the Muvi HD10 has full HD 1080p resolution, 4GB Micro SD card and includes helmet mounting bracket.
The HD10 also includes a self timer, noise activation, touch panel,digital zoom and ships with a 4GB Micro SD card (upgradable to 32GB) and a 1400mah internal battery that will give 4hrs record time . As well as the rich technical specifications the MUVI also comes with a range of sports mounting clips and accessories that enables you to record in almost any situation.
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Screen Size 1.5"
- Touchscreen No
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Number of Image Sensors 1
- Image Sensor Type CMOS
- Product Type Digital Camcorder
- Manufacturer Part Number VCC005HD10
- Manufacturer Veho UK Ltd
- Product Model HD10
- Product Name VCC-005-MUVI-HD10+ - Muvi Full HD10 Handsfree Camcorder
- Product Line Muvi
- Brand Name Veho
- Optical Zoom No
- Digital Zoom 3x
- Image Stabilization No
- Memory Card Supported microSD
- Package Contents
- VCC-005-MUVI-HD10+ - Muvi Full HD10 Handsfree Camcorder
- Helmet Mounting Bracket
- 4GB Micro SD Card
- Weight (Approximate) 2.86 oz
- Height 3.1"
- Width 1.9"
- Depth 0.7"
- Recording Formats Full HD
- Recording Media Memory Card
- Video Formats H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
- Video Formats MOV
- Memory Card Type : MicroSD
- Sensor Type : CMOS
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.