Vanguard Adaptor 41 Carrying Case (Backpack) for Camera - Black - Nylon, Polyester, Velvet Interior - Shoulder Strap - 16.1" Height x 9.1" Width x 7.9" Depth
Adaptor earned its name because it's one versatile camera daypack that's uniquely designed to be everything you need and more. Whether you shoot right or left handed, Adaptor delivers with quick-access zippered gear openings on both left and right sides so you can get to shooting in a matter of seconds. It's a great protector, too, with a roomy, customizable interior and thick padding. Easily convert from backpack style to a sling bag by repositioning one of the shoulder straps and neatly stowing the other in its pocket. Zippered and buckled top compartment for additional gear or other supplies. Additional features include a tripod holder and zippered pockets for small accessories and lens caps.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number ADAPTOR41
- Manufacturer Vanguard(USA), Inc
- Product Name Adaptor 41
- Product Line Adaptor 41
- Brand Name Vanguard
- Application/Usage Charger
- Application/Usage Tripod
- Application/Usage Camera
- Application/Usage Lens
- Application/Usage Accessories
- Application/Usage Memory Card
- Application/Usage Battery
- Material Nylon
- Material Polyester
- Material Velvet Interior
- Weight (Approximate) 1.43 lb
- Color Black
- Height 16.1"
- Width 9.1"
- Depth 7.9"
- Carrying Options Shoulder Strap
- Style Backpack
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.