The Espod CX series tripods will grab your attention with their compact stylish looks then impress you with features and functionality. Espod CX series is available with pistol grip ball heads or pan head models. Its unique revolver style pistol grip ball head will certainly grab attention. It's super ergonomic and offers smooth positioning plus the top panning system allows for perfect panoramic photography. The pan head models feature super smooth panning and offer an ultra-quick portrait set-up mode. All models feature very impressive maximum weight loads. Other features include a strong canopy, quick flip leg locks, rubber feet, central column anti-shock ring and one-push quick shoe release lever.
- Product Type Tripod
- Manufacturer Part Number ESPOD CX 234AP
- Manufacturer Vanguard(USA), Inc
- Product Model 234AP
- Product Name Espod CX 234AP Tripod
- Product Line Espod
- Product Series CX
- Brand Name Vanguard
- Material Aluminum Alloy
- Weight (Approximate) 2.65 lb
- Load Capacity 7.72 lb
- Head Type Pan Head
- Maximum Height 61"
- Minimum Height 50"
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
|MPN||ESPOD CX 234AP|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.