The HAVANA 36 shoulder bag fits a DSLR with lens attached, 1-2 lenses, a flash, accessories and an 11 inch laptop, all easily accessible and safely protected alongside your other personal effects. The HAVANA 36 shoulder bag will prove a trusted companion while maneuvering effortlessly through city streets, navigating your commute, strolling down the beach or up to something more adventurous_ making sure you have easy access to your camera, so that you are always able to snap a photo at a moment's notice. Whether strolling in the city or bumping up and down in a jeep on a desert safari, protection is key and the HAVANA 36 offers easy top zip access to a well-padded insert in the main compartments that will hold a DSLR or CSC with medium zoom lens attached, 1-2 lenses, a flash and other accessories. You will also find that Vanguard have thought and catered to all other essential needs with a dedicated 11" laptop sleeve, a large zippered front pocket for smartphone, wallet, etc., media pouch, two water bottle side pockets, slip-in maps or books compartment and even a key lanyard, as they know just how annoying it is to arrive home after an adventure and not find your key! The HAVANA 36 perfectly blends in and allows you to embrace your leisure time without distraction, it does shout out am a camera bag and easily converts into a great spacious and comfortable everyday shoulder bag by removing the insert and leaving your camera gear at home. No matter what you ar
- Always protected - well-padded camera insert and dividers
- Comfortable carrying - adjustable, well-padded shoulder strap
- Day-in day-out - transforms into an everyday shoulder bag
- Digitally oriented - holds a 11 inch laptop
- Incognito - no one need know this is a camera bag
- Keep dry - total coverage rain cover"
- No fumbling - light colored interior makes finding things easy
- Quick-action - top access
- Stay hydrated - two water bottle side pockets
- Well organized - dedicated pockets for all essentials and key lanyard
- Color Class : Blue
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.