The HAVANA 41 backpack fits a DSLR with lens attached, 1-2 lenses, a flash, accessories and a 13 inch laptop, all easily accessible and safely protected alongside your other personal effects. The HAVANA 41 backpack will prove a trusted companion while maneuvering effortlessly through city streets, navigating your commute, strolling down the beach or up to something more adventurous_ making sure you have easy access to your camera, so that you are always able to snap a photo at a moment's notice. Whether you are on your daily commute or exploring the rainforest, protection is key and the HAVANA 41 offers a well-padded insert in the lower compartments that will hold a DSLR with attached, 1-2 lenses, a flash and other accessories. You will also find that Vanguard have thought and catered to all other essential needs with a dedicated 13" laptop compartment perfect for an Ultrabook, a large top compartment for sandwiches, sunglasses, a sweater and much more, two zippered pockets for your smartphone, wallet and other essentials you need close at hand, a media pouch, two water bottle side pockets that can be used to dock and secure a monopod or small tripod and even a key lanyard, as they know just how annoying it is to arrive home after an adventure and not find your key! The HAVANA 41 perfectly blends in and allows you to embrace your leisure time without distraction, it does shout out am a camera bag and easily converts into a great spacious and comfortable everyd
- Always protected - well-padded camera insert and dividers
- Business oriented - holds a 13 inch laptop
- Comfortable carrying well-padded back and harness
- Day-in day-out - transforms into an everyday backpack
- Ease of transport - connects to the handle of your wheel-along luggage
- Incognito - no one need know this is a camera bag
- Keep dry - total coverage rain cover
- No fumbling - light colored interior makes finding things easy
- Stay hydrated - two water bottle side pockets
- Stay steady - monopod/small tripod connection
- Well organized - dedicated pockets for all essentials and key lanyard
- Color Class : Blue
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.