Vanguard Orros 8x32 Binocular - 8x 32 mm Objective Diameter - Roof - BaK4 - Water Proof, Fog Proof, Armored, Shock Resistant, Slip Resistant
Orros Series binoculars are trusted, go-to optics for any kind of outdoor adventure. Whether you're fishing, hiking, hunting or cheering at a sporting event, Orros provides a crisp, high resolution image. BaK4 roof prisms and multi-coated lenses provide great light transmission with impressive brightness. Compact and lightweight, Orros is designed to be use for hours without tire. O-ring sealed, they're 100-percent waterproof and fogproof so they'll never let you down in challenging weather or if they slip overboard. Textured rubber armor provides shock resistance and a comfortable, solid grip you can rely on even in slippery conditions. The large focus adjustment wheel enables you to make adjustments easily while wearing gloves.
- Product Type Binocular
- Manufacturer Part Number ORROS8320
- Manufacturer Vanguard(USA), Inc
- Product Name Orros 8x32 Binocular
- Product Line Orros
- Brand Name Vanguard
- Weight (Approximate) 1.12 lb
- Protection Type Water Proof
- Protection Type Fog Proof
- Protection Type Armored
- Protection Type Shock Resistant
- Protection Type Slip Resistant
- Objective Diameter 32 mm
- Prism Type BaK4
- Maximum Magnification 8x
- Prism Design Roof
- Maximum Field of View @ 1000 yd 367 ft
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.