The Vanguard Reno 41 DSLR Khaki/Green Backpack/Daypack holds a DSLR with a lens, a flash and accessories between padded touch-fastened dividers inside a rear-access gear compartment. The backpack features a front vertical zippered pocket for storing your iPad mini or a similar-size tablet in a protective case. For your accessories, there is a spacious zippered storage compartment at the top. The front of the backpack has a zippered pocket that fits your lens cap and the sides have mesh slip pockets that fit a water bottle. Together with an attachment strap at the top, one of the mesh slip pockets also acts as a side monopod attachment. There is an ergonomically padded back panel for comfortably carrying the backpack, which features padded shoulder straps with both sternum and waist belts. A top grip handle allows you to quickly grab the backpack on the go and a removable rain cover protects your gear in unpredictable weather.
- Ergonomic harness system and breathable suspension system"
- Monopod holding system
- One bag for all: It is used as backpack, daypack or everyday bag
- Security back access
- Color Class : Green
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.