Vanguard Spirit XF 8420 - 8x 42 mm Objective Diameter - Roof - BaK4 - Weather Resistant, Water Proof, Fog Proof, Armored, Shock Resistant, Slip Resistant
Spirit XF binoculars outshine other optics in its price class. Spirit XF offers outstanding image quality, weather resistance and user-friendly features! Expect edge-to-edge clarity, high-contrast images and brilliant color reproduction thanks to its BaK4 roof prisms and lens coatings. 100% waterproof and fogproof, Spirit XF is made to take on the outdoors and challenging weather with textured rubber armor for a secure grip and shock resistance. Spirit XF has a unique open bridge body design so it's lightweight, compact and comfortable to use all day without tire.
- Product Type Binocular
- Manufacturer Part Number SPIRITXF8420
- Manufacturer Vanguard(USA), Inc
- Product Name Spirit XF 8420
- Product Line Spirit XF
- Brand Name Vanguard
- Weight (Approximate) 1.54 lb
- Width 5.1"
- Protection Type Weather Resistant
- Protection Type Water Proof
- Protection Type Fog Proof
- Protection Type Armored
- Protection Type Shock Resistant
- Protection Type Slip Resistant
- Objective Diameter 42 mm
- Prism Type BaK4
- Maximum Magnification 8x
- Prism Design Roof
- Maximum Field of View @ 1000 m 446.19 ft
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.