The VEO 265AB offers photographers a full-featured and sturdy ball-head travel tripod kit in reliable aluminum. Quickly swing the VEO column into place, connect your camera and you're ready to shoot at a moment's notice. Robust 26mm legs combined with a new leg lock design, which allow you to adjust tightness, support cameras up to a Pro DSLR with grip and long telephoto lens. A strong ball-head tripod includes an Arca Swiss compatible plate for quick camera attachment and release. With feet that can be converted from rubber to spikes, you'll be ready to shoot in urban or outdoor environments. Easily position legs to three angles with the simple push of a button. With the included adapter, adventurous photographers can capture low angle shots or shoot macro photography. A stylish design includes a soft rubber handle that provides an unbeatable grip. Use the included carrying case when you are ready to take the VEO on your next photo adventure.
- Product Type Tripod
- Manufacturer Part Number VEO 265AB
- Manufacturer Vanguard(USA), Inc
- Product Name Tripod
- Brand Name Vanguard
- Package Contents
- Carrying Case
- Compatibility Professional Cameras
- Material Aluminum
- Weight (Approximate) 3.70 lb
- Height 20"
- Width 14"
- Depth 4"
- Load Capacity 17.60 lb
- Head Type Ball Head
- Maximum Height 60"
- Minimum Height 7.25"
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.