A perfect complement to photographers on-the-go, VEO monopods will help you capture memorable moments from one adventure to the next. Quickly stabilize your shot, then pack your VEO monopod away to fit easily in your carry-on.
- One of the most compact aluminum alloy monopods of its category, yet also offers excellent performance at full extension
- Multifunctional use: for video, photo and as walking stick
- Ultimate strength flip locks to maximize camera loading capacity
- Soft rubber handle provides an unbeatable grip in any weather
- Anti-slip rubber foot
- Product Type Monopod
- Manufacturer Part Number VEO AM-234
- Manufacturer Vanguard(USA), Inc
- Product Model VEO AM-234
- Product Name VEO AM-234 Monopod
- Brand Name Vanguard
- Compatibility Cameras
- Material Aluminum Alloy
- Color Black
- Load Capacity 11 lb
- Maximum Height 60"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.