Perfect for camping enthusiasts, the Camper by Victorinox Swiss Army is designed for outdoor use on any campsite. With its stainless steel implements, the Camper can do it all except set up the tent. The 3 1/2" Camper is the perfect tool for all of your outdoor adventures. Equipped with two blades, can and bottle openers and a wood saw, this is the ultimate tool for the outdoor enthusiast. As with all Swiss Army Knives, the Camper carries a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and unsurpassed Swiss-made quality and durability. Specifications: Blade Type: Multi tool Length: 91 mm Width: 1 " Height: 0.7 " Weight: 2.6 oz Handle Material: Cellidor polished Tools: Large blade Small blade Corkscrew Reamer Key ring Tweezers Toothpick Wood saw
|Brand||Victorinox Swiss Army|
|Manufacturer||Victorinox Swiss Army|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.