Introducing the Delemont Collection: Over 50 new Swiss Army Knives that harness the greatness of Swiss engineering. Victorinox Swiss Army and Wenger joined forces and with that, Victorinox is proud to present the collaborative handiwork in the form of its first offering: the Delemont Collection. Since 1884, Victorinox Swiss Army has remained a family owned business and has continued to craft tools in the Victorinox tradition of iconic design, durability and quality and the Delemont Collection is no exception. Features: Contains 13 implements with 21 different functions Ergonomic handles Includes 2.5" Locking Blade, Serrated-edge Scissors, Cap Lifter, Phillips Screwdriver, Pliers, Wire Crimper and Cutters, Universal wrench, Corkscrew Precision crafted in Switzerland to ensure years of use Dimensions: 0.8" x 0.8" x 3.31" approximately Tools: Large Locking Blade Can Opener Small Screwdriver Nail File Nail Cleaner Cap Lifter Screwdriver, Lockable Wire Stripper Phillips Screwdriver Serrated-Edge Scissors Pliers with Adjustable Opening Wire crimper Wire cutters Nut wrench Universal Wrench Punch Reamer Corkscrew Key Ring Toothpick Tweezers
- Victorinox Swiss Army Delemont Collection 85mm (3.34") Evolution S557 Pocket Knife Multi-Tool,
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.