The Victorinox 33240 Swiss Army SwissChamp XLT Leather Pouch (Black) has a Velcro closure. This pouch fits for all Swiss Army Knives that are 84mm and plus the following 91mm pocket tools: Altimeter, Altimeter Plus, Angler, Camper, Climber, Compact, CyberTool 29, Deluxe Tinker, Electrician, Electrician Plus, Farmer, Fieldmaster, Fisherman, Hiker, Huntsman, Huntsman Plus, Mechanic, Mountaineer, Pioneer, Pioneer Apprentice, Pioneer Harvester, Pioneer Pruner, Pioneer, Rancher, Pioneer Settler, Soldier, Solo Alox, Spartan, Spartan Lite, Super Tinker, Timekeeper, Tinker, Voyager, Traveler.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 33240
- Manufacturer Victorinox AG
- Product Name Swiss Champ XLT Leather Pouch, Black
- Brand Name Victorinox
- Application/Usage Knife
Victorinox - SwissChamp XLT
- Color Black
- Exterior Material Leather
- Style Pouch
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.