Victorinox, the choice of professionals since 1884, has introduced an essential collection for competition BBQ! This Victorinox 46135US2 7-piece black Fibrox Pro handle knife set includes 5 different types of knives, a knife steel, and a knife roll for convenient transporting. With this set, BBQ enthusiasts will have the tools they need to prepare their dishes and make smaller cuts of meat. Essential knives for competition BBQ Best suited for smaller cuts Swiss-Made Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects The Choice of Professionals since 1884 High-carbon stainless steel blade can be easily brought back to its original sharpness Ergonomic, non-slip Fibrox Pro handles provide a sure grip and easy handling even when wet The long-lasting, Swiss-made knives feature high-carbon stainless steel blades for excellent corrosion-resistance. The blades can easily be sharpened with the included 9" steel, and the ergonomic Fibrox Pro handles provide a non-slip grip for easier handling, even when the knives are wet. The included black polyester tri-fold knife roll is a great solution for packing up your knives in one convenient place, as it holds up to 8 knives 12" in length. 3 1/4" paring knife, spear point 6" semi-stiff boning knife 8" chef's knife 8" breaking knife 10" slicer, granton knife 9" steel, regular cut
- Best suited for smaller cuts
- Black Polyester Tri-Fold Roll - Knife Roll holds up to 8 knives 12" in length"
- Ergonomic, non-slip Fibrox Pro handles provide a sure grip and easy handling even when wet
- Essential knives for competition BBQ
- High-carbon stainless steel blade can be easily brought back to its original sharpness
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects
- The Choice of Professionals since 1884
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.