Paring Spear Point Dimensions: 3 1/4" wavy edge, rosewood handle FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Our Collection Has Grown In Size And Stature Since Its Name Was First Carved In Steel In 1855. Historically A Premier Choice Of Culinary Professionals, It Is Still Preferred By Professionals Today. Renowned For Its Extremely Sharp, Swiss Made, Steel Blades By Victorinox, Victorinox Provides Professionals In Food Processing And Preparation With Superior Quality, Value-Priced Cutlery That Enhances Performance And Increases Productivity. They Are Manufactured In Switzerland. The Renowned Rosewood Handles Feature A Carved Handle Design With The Unique Beauty Of Natural Rosewood And Are Extra Durable.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.