The Victorinox Swiss Army Handyman Knife (53722) is everything you're looking for in a pocket knife. The Handyman 53722 pocket knife can be used for everything from cutting electrical wires to opening a champagne bottle. Dig and prune plants, clean game or perform minor repairs, all with one Victorinox pocket knife. Keep the Handyman pocket knife in your car, pickup truck or one in your office. The Handyman Swiss Army knife is the pocket knife for you with access to traditional tools like a Phillips screwdriver and pliers. The Victorinox Handyman 53722 comes equipped with tools you need on the job. Victorinox has designed the Handyman ready to work for you, no matter what the occasion. The Victorinox Swiss Army Handyman Knife is made up of stainless steel.
- Product Type Swiss Army Knife
- Manufacturer Part Number 53722
- Manufacturer Victorinox AG
- Product Name Handyman Swiss Army Knife
- Product Line Handyman
- Brand Name Victorinox
- Height 3.5"
- Application/Usage Cutting
- Application/Usage Crimping
- Application/Usage Stripping
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.