Specifications: Needle nose pliers Screwdriver (2 millimeter) Screwdriver (3 millimeter) Screwdriver (6 millimeter) Screwdriver (7.5 millimeter) Wire cutter (for wire up to a hardness of 40 hrc)Bottle opener Multi-purpose hook Strong crate opener Combi-edge blade Scissors Metal file Metal saw Wood saw Reamer Phillips screwdriver Chisel/scraper Isolation length cutter Wire bender Wire stripper Wire scraper/round cutter Coupling for corkscrew Hard wire cutter Lanyard hole Ratchet 6 Bits: Hex #3, Hex #4, Phillips #0, Phillips #3, Torx #10, and Torx #15 Space for two more bits Leather pouch Lock release Ten individual springs What's in the Box? Victorinox Swiss Army SwissTool, Leather belt case Manufacturer Warranty Lifetime limited warranty
- Product Type Multipurpose Tool
- Manufacturer Part Number 53806
- Manufacturer Victorinox AG
- Product Name SwissTool Spirit Plus Ratchet Multi-tool Plier
- Product Line SwissTool
- Brand Name Victorinox
- Package Contents
- SwissTool Spirit Plus Ratchet Multi-tool Plier
- Leather belt pouch
- Bits :
- Bit Hex #3
- Bit Hex #4
- Bit Phillips #0
- Bit Phillips #3
- Bit Torx #10
- Bit Torx #15
- Height 4.1"
- Application/Usage Cutting
- Application/Usage Crimping
- Application/Usage Stripping
- Limited Warranty Lifetime
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.