Inspired by our heritage, the Victorinox spirit has been captured by our designers in a broad range of inventive, classically designed products that break new ground in performance, versatility and value. From our completely new line-up of Victorinox Swiss Army Timepieces, to our innovative line of Victorinox Travel Gear and Fashion, you'll find the uncompromising craftsmanship and attention to detail that make all of our products worthy to carry the Victorinox emblem.
- Tools include: Repair tool, ballmarker, blade, scissors, tweezers, toothpick, tee punch with groove cleaner, bottle opener and nail file
|Brand||Victorinox Swiss Army|
|Manufacturer||Victorinox Swiss Army|
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.