Our take: NcStar's NEW Tactical 6 Pocket AK Chest Rig is a modernized version of the classic Chicom chest rig. This NEW chest rig features three double stack AK mag pouches with Bungee retention straps, to ensure that the magazines stay secure. The front of the Chest Rig has open Velcro space for adding patches, name tags, or other accessories. The chest rig also has a large belly pouch for storing gear, as well as two large side pouches. The NcStar AK Chest Rig is fully adjustable, with two cross shoulder straps and one rear belt strap. The two shoulder straps have PALS webbing for attaching additional accessories. The NcStar 6 Pocket Tactical AK Chest Rig is lightweight and extremely maneuverable. This is a great piece of gear for those who like to move quickly and lightly.*PAL Stands for Pouch Attachment LadderNcStar x Airsoft MegastoreAs a premier authorized NcStar distributor, Airsoft Megastore offers
- Fully Adjustable Fit
- Includes Three Double AK Magazine pouches with Bungee Retention straps to Carry up to Six Magazines.
- One Belly Pouch for Addition Equipment or Gear.
- Two Gear Pouches on the Outside For Any Additional Gear You may need.
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.