Our take: VISM's NEW Tactical MOLLE Triple Pistol Magazine Pouch is durably built with PVC fabric and is a great way to store additional pistol magazines on your belt, plate carrier or tactical vest. This pouch can be attached to any MOLLE webbing, and features durable Velcro securing flaps. This heavy duty triple pistol magazine pouch stores up to three standard pistol magazines. The triple pistol magazine pouch also features drainage grommets at the bottom of the pouch to keep your magazines dirt free and dry. Most standard airsoft pistol magazines are compatible with the NEW VISM MOLLE Triple Pistol Magazine Pouch, including M9, 1911, P226, and USP magazines. The VISM Triple Pistol Magazine Pouch is a great way to increase the amount of ammo you carry onto the airsoft field, and gives your airsoft tactical plate carrier or vest a high speed tactical look. These VISM Triple Pistol Magazine Pouches are made to the same high
- Includes Factory Warranty
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.