The tac vest is one of the most basic pieces of kit used by airsofters. The MOLLE tactical vest is a slightly more advanced model. Instead of the integrated pouches and/or cross-draw holster used by a standard tac vest, the MOLLE tac vest has replaced the entire front surface with MOLLE webbing. This allows the user to install their own pouches wherever they please, resulting in a much more custom and modular design. The top two rows of webbing are velcro-covered, allowing the wearer to attach velcro-backed patches there. Though that is the main difference, there are a few other differences between the MOLLE vest and the tac vest, such as the integrated low-profile pocket on the back which allows a hydration bladder to be inserted, and other pouches to be mounted in place of a dedicated hydration carrier. Additionally, the inside material of the back is padded, and channeled to increase air flow and cooling. The vest is highly adjustable in both the sides and the shoulders, and can be adjusted to fit most body sizes. Also included is a removable duty belt which attaches to the vest via a series of snaps. Attached to the belt are two pistol magazines. The MOLLE tac vest is a great option for anyone who is familiar with MOLLE gear but wishes to save money, or simply wants a lightweight setup. All NcStar tactical gear comes with an extended one year manufacturers warranty. This vests camouflage theme is based on the US Armys Universal Camouflage Pattern, used in their ACU uniform and also known as ACUPAT. Features: -UCP digital camouflage -Full MOLLE webbing surface -Duty belt with two pistol magazine pouches -Integrated hydration carrier -Padded back with cooling channel -One size fits most
- 28 Gauge
- Cleaning Supplies/Gun Care > Brushes, Rods & Accessories
- Includes Heavy Duty Pistol Belt Attaches Securely to Vest to Keep Everything in Place
- Padded Hydration System Compartment Holds Bladder Neatly in Place (Bladder Not-Included)
- Zipwire Brush&Jag
|MPN||Vism - CPV2915D|
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.