The Viridian X5L-R Red Laser with TacLoc Holster for Smith and Wesson MandP 9/40 fits your full-sized pistol as tight as a tattoo, arming you with Elite Red laser precision and weapon-mounted taclight illumination for clear, positive targeting. With ECR instant activation and an arsenal of custom laser and taclight modes, this is the system of choice for those who prefer red lasers.Partnered with Radiance illumination, extended run time, precision fit and tight, lean profile, the Elite Red technology raises red lasers to a whole new level. The pack includes the TacLoc Holster for Smith and Wesson MandP 9/40. Slide your Viridian-equipped handgun into the TacLoc holster and you know it's secure and ready. Perfect fit, instant auto-lock, fingertip release and fast draw make this the carry system with confidence built in.
- Automatically secures your weapon when you holster it (Level two retention)
- Built for use with 9mm, 40 Cal, .357 Glock models and New Viridian X5L generation 2 Laser
- Custom Viridian-matched fit for smoother holster, faster draw
- ECR Enhanced Combat Readiness system
- Incorporated 160 lumens tactical light
- It is compatible with BLACKHAWK! 3-bolt platform for customization opportunities"
- Optimum button pressure for positive retention, extreme draw speed
- Pro-preferred mid-ride position, proven Kydex construction
- TacLoc button places finger in ideal position to activate laser/light
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.