The Vortex Media DVD-Video: How to Set Up and Shoot Awesome Interviews with LED lights is all about making your presentations more professional and consistent. It doesn't matter what video camera you use, what questions you ask or what your budget is, without the proper lighting to make your subject look his/her best, the interview will not come off as a success.This DVD, produced by a very seasoned and knowledgeable videographer/producer, will show you how to achieve the best results by not only teaching you the basics of good lighting, but various other aspects of shooting including camera placement, composition, depth-of-field, exposure and white balance.Doug focuses on LED lighting for several reasons. LEDs are cost-effective, lighter to carry around than traditional hot lights, are faster and easier to work with and are better for the environment since they require less heat to operate. The DVD will lead you through what you should have equipment-wise as well as steering you away from what you really don't need. Once you've mastered Doug's protocol, you may decide never to use your older tungsten lights again.
- Vortex Media DVD-Video: How to Set Up and Shoot Awesome Interviews with LED Lights
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.