Storm Jacket Camera Covers are the most compact and portable camera protection you can carry with you everywhere you go . . . so you won't hesitate to use it anytime the camera is going to get wet, dirty, or sit in the sun. They are perfect for live shots setups, locker room celebrations, shooting in rain, drizzle, snow, and dusty or dirty environments. They aren't meant to replace heavy-duty covers and rain slickers costing hundreds of dollars when you really need that level of protection. Storm Jackets can be slipped on and off in less than 5 seconds, which means you'll actually use them when you'd otherwise just let the camera get wet because you didn't want to struggle with a bulky cover. When you're done with it, just shake it off, stuff it back into it's zippered case, and shove it in a pocket. The cover and case together only weigh about 2-5 ounces depending on the model. Built from high-tech AquaNylon fabric, Storm Jackets will never lose their water repellency and are rugged enough to withstand the rigors of professional use. Storm Jacket Camera Covers come in several sizes, colors, and models to suit nearly every professional camera. There are three SLR Models to fit all digital/film cameras with different lenses. The Small size fits any SLR with most lenses up to about a 80-200mm f/2.8. Here's how to tell if it will fit your camera: Measure your camera/lens from therear of the body to the front of the lens. If it's 9" or less, this is the cover for you. The Medium size (recommended for most customers) works well for short lenses up through 300-400mm f/2.8. Measure your camera/lens from the rear of the body to the front of the lens. If it's 7"-15", this is the cover for you. The Large size is built for very long lenses. Measure your camera/lens from the rear of the body to the front of the lens. If it's 14"-23", this is the cover for you...but, you might want to get a smaller size to go with it.
- Adjustable closures for custom fit
- Available in Red, Black, Yellow, Camo
- Comes with a zippered carrying pouch
- Constructed of waterproof AquaNylon
- On/Off in 5 seconds
- Protect your investment in any weather!
- SLR size weighs only 1 oz.
- Top opening for shoulder strap, handle, antenna, and lights
- Use in rain, snow or dusty conditions.
- Won't melt if it touches your camera light
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.