Tired of holding your iPhone or Smart Phone to watch Movies, TV or surf the Internet on a long flight. Are you always picking up your cell phone to see who is calling, texting or trying to play your music in your car while driving? Introducing ViewerMate, the World's first Universal iPhone/Smart Phone Stand Hanger. It is the first secure stand with multi angle viewing capability and universal applications functionality. It features a rubber edge designed for anti slip and gripping capability. More importantly, the Velcro design allows for the universal mounting of any Smartphone unlike any other product on the market today! Use the provided strip kit to attach and store your power cord, headset and accessories
- Lifetime Warranty"
- No Velcro Required on phone or case
- Size is 3 1/4" wide, 5" high
- Supports any size smartphone in the vertical or horizontal position
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.