Velbon GEO POD E64 4-Section Flip Lock Carbon Fiber Monopod with Wrist Strap, 17" to 65.7" Height, Black
The Velbon GEO E-64 professional monopod has the all the features that a professional will require. This monopod is completed in black with section leg and lever locks. The locks defend Velbon monopod from being closing downward when weighty apparatus is located on it. The leg tip is enclosed within rubber to guard indoor exterior from grazes. The leg diameter is 28 mm that add steadiness to the monopod. The superior section of the monopod is enclosed with foam grips for the fortification of your hands in severe weather. The monopod arrives complete with a hand strap that facilitates you in managing the monopod on the way.
- Foam grips on the first section
- Lever locking legs
- Lightweight and strong
- Rubber leg tip
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.