Vox has been the amp backing some of the most influential bands of all times. The Vox AC15 Custom continues the tradition that is the Vox sound with a 2-channel 1 x 12" amp that's dripping with classic jangle. Use the AC15's Normal channel - and the volume, master volume, and Tone Cut controls - to dial in your tone. And no classic Vox would be complete with out a Top Boost channel, which gives you adjustable bass and treble controls for even more tone-shaping capabilities. You can take the AC15 Custom from jangle to searing overdrive thanks to the staggering amount of flexibility. The key to the AC15 Custom's great tone is the trio of 12AX7 preamp tubes that feed a pair of EL84 power tubes. This complement gives you the kind of sustain, response, and overdrive that keeps us coming back to tube amps despite it being the 21st century. And the AC15 Custom's tone is accentuated by a Celestion GM12 Greenback speaker!
- RMS Output Power 15 W
- Product Type Guitar Amplifier Head/Speaker Combo
- Manufacturer Part Number AC15C1
- Manufacturer VOX Amplification Ltd
- Product Model AC15C1
- Product Name AC15C1 Custom Series 15 Watt 1x12 Combo Guitar Amp
- Product Series AC
- Brand Name VOX
- Package Contents
- AC15C1 Custom Series 15 Watt 1x12 Combo Guitar Amp
- Dual Footswitch
- Power Cable
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.