Vortex Crossfire II Scout 2-7x32mm Rifle Scope Scout V-Plex Reticle - CF2-31002. The Vortex Crossfire II 2-7x32 Scout Rifle Scope features an incredibly generous 9.45" eye relief to accommodate forward mounting, plus a low power 2-7x zoom range. It's also incredibly lightweight at just 12 ounces to help minimize the overall weight of your scout rifle set-up. Plus it's affordably priced, offering superb Vortex quality at a price that's well within reach. The long and short of long relief. One of the key characteristic of a scout rifle is a forward mounted scope that allows you to keep both eyes open and maintain better situational awareness. To that end, the Vortex Crossfire II Scout Scope offers a full 9.45" of eye relief, allowing for forward mounting and the use of back-up iron sights. 1" diameter, one-piece tube made from single block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity; Hard anodized finish with low-glare matte surface ensures superior durability and scratch resistance; Multiple anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces for increases light transmission; Nitrogen gas-purged and o-ring-sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance; Fast-focus eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing; Second focal plane reticle maintains consistent scale. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification; Capped reset turrets allow for re-indexing of Scope to zero after sight-in; Includes removable lens covers and lens cloth; Magnification: 2-7x; Objective lens diameter: 32mm; Reticle: V-plex; Eye relief: 9.45"; Field of View @ 100 yds.: 18.3' at 2x; 5.2' at 8x; Tube size: 1"; Turret style: Capped; Adjustment gradiation: 1/4 MOA; Travel per rotation: 15 MOA; Max. elevation adjustment: 60 MOA.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing"
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.