Sonically, the new V845 is a modern masterpiece, preserving the spirit and tonality of the early VOX wah-wah pedals in an affordable package. With the superb sound sought after by today's players and its vintage-inspired cosmetics, the V845 embraces the proud history of the VOX wah-wah pedal. Our most affordable Wah Pedal Classic VOX Wah Wah Tone Road-rugged Diecast aluminum housing Vintage black crepe finish, black-on-black pedal surface Runs on a single 9 Volt battery or optional AC adapter
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately 100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest position)
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack, DC i/p jack.
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Weight: 942g (including battery)"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.