Vest anti-radiation case keeps YOU and your PHONE safe. our mobile phone is an inseparable part of our life. we carry it, hold it and use it every day, nearly all day. That is why we must protect it and more importantly - protect us from the potentially harmful radiation it emits. Vest Anti-Radiation case provides this double protection. Reduces radiation by up to 86% FCC certified laboratories tested and proven Protects your phone from the impacts of drops and bumps Easy to use Lightweight A contemporary and organic design Eco-friendly recyclable packaging How does it work? Vest Anti-Radiation Case contains revolutionary high-tech polymers infused with radiation-deflecting elements. Together with a PCB acting as an additional antenna, they successfully divert radiation emitted from the mobile phone away from the user. So treat yourself to the high quality and safe case you deserve.
- Vest Anti-Radiation Wallet Case for iPhone 7, Gray
- Color Class : Grey
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.