Vivitar DKS-25 Carrying Case (Backpack) for 17" Notebook, Camera - Black - Fabric, Foam Interior - Sling Strap, Chest Strap, Handle, Shoulder Strap - 20" Height x 12" Width x 9" Depth
The Vivitar Sling Backpack is designed for the traveler. Whether you are carrying photography equipment or computer gear, this comfortable and convenient design will suit you. It features multiple versatile storage compartments, allowing you to carry everything you need. The foam-padded top compartment is great for protecting personal items. The internal, foam-padded adjustable dividers will secure and organize your equipment. Install the provided rain cover to protect your bag and gear in rainy and dusty situations. The backpack also features a unique strap design, allowing you to choose between left sling, right sling, or both.
- Product Type Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Part Number VIV-DKS-25
- Manufacturer Vivitar Corporation
- Product Model DKS-25
- Product Name DKS-25 Photo/SLR/Laptop Sling Backpack
- Brand Name Vivitar
- Application/Usage Notebook
- Application/Usage Accessories
- Application/Usage Camera
- Package Contents
- DKS-25 Photo/SLR/Laptop Sling Backpack
- Rain Cover
- Material Fabric
- Material Foam Interior
- Weight (Approximate) 3.75 lb
- Color Black
- Height 20"
- Width 12"
- Depth 9"
- Carrying Options Sling Strap
- Carrying Options Chest Strap
- Carrying Options Handle
- Carrying Options Shoulder Strap
- Style Backpack
- Maximum Screen Size Supported 17"
- Limited Warranty 5 Year
- Color Class : Black
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.