Vivitar Filters are manufactured from high-quality solid optical materials. Each individual filter is heat-treated to avoid any rare movement or distortion. Our CPL filters remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water and glass. They also improve color saturation, clarity and contrast.
This threaded filter is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. Vivitar's circular polarizing filters do not affect the overall color balance of a shot, and they will provide protection for your lens while shooting. Vivitar filters are perfect for digital SLR cameras or traditional 35mmSLR applications.
- Manufacturer Part Number VIV-CPL-82
- Manufacturer Vivitar Corporation
- Product Name CPL Filter
- Brand Name Vivitar
- Application/Usage Lens
- Filter Attachment Diameter 82 mm
- Filter Type CPL
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.