Vivitar Filters are manufactured from high-quality solid optical materials. Each individual filter is heat-treated and multi-coated to avoid any rare movement or distortion.UV Protective Filter
Our Ultra Violet filters minimize the bluish cast sometimes found under daylight conditions. These filters will render your photos clearer, sharper and with more contrast. They are also the best available protection against accidental damage to the front element of your lens. If you accidentally drop your lens, you will be protected against nicks and scratches. As a lens protector, it should be left on at all times.CPL Circular Polarizer Filter
The CPL filter is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. Vivitar's circular polarizing filters do not affect the overall color balance of a shot, and they will provide protection for your lens while shooting. Vivitar filters are perfect for digital SLR cameras or traditional 35mm SLR applications.Neutral Density Filter
The Neutral Density filter reduces intensity of all wavelengths or colors of light equally, giving no changes in hue or color rendition. The purpose of standard photographic neutral density filters is to allow the photographer greater flexibility to change the aperture, exposure time and/or blur of subject in different situations and atmospheric conditions. Instead of reducing the aperture to limit light, the photographer can add a ND filter, and can then set the shutter speed according to the particular motion desired and the aperture set as needed.
- Manufacturer Part Number VIV-FKND-82
- Manufacturer Vivitar Corporation
- Product Name UV/CPL/ND Filter Kit
- Brand Name Vivitar
- Application/Usage Camera
- Application/Usage Lens
- Package Contents
- UV Protective Filter
- CPL Circular Polarizer Filter
- Neutral Density Filter
- Filter Attachment Diameter 82 mm
- Filter Type Ultraviolet
- Filter Type Polarizer
- Filter Type Neutral Density
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.