Vivitar Filters are manufactured from high-quality solid optical materials. Each individual filter is heat-treated to avoid any rare movement or distortion. Our Multi-Coated UV filters remove and absorb ultra violet rays, giving sharper contrast to your digital images. These filters are designed for use with multi-coated lenses.
Our Ultra Violet filters minimize the bluish cast sometimes found under daylight conditions. These filters will render your photos clearer, sharper and with more contrast. For those who enjoy outdoor photography, especially distant vistas, a UV filter can produce a more distinct image by removing much of the color aberration normally associated with atmospheric haze.
They are also the best available protection against accidental damage to the front element of your lens. If you accidentally drop your lens, you will be protected against nicks and scratches. As a lens protector, it should be left on at all times.
- Manufacturer Part Number VIV-MC-UV-39
- Manufacturer Vivitar Corporation
- Product Name Multi-Coated UV Filter
- Product Series 1
- Brand Name Vivitar
- Application/Usage Lens
- Weight (Approximate) 0.96 oz
- Filter Attachment Diameter 39 mm
- Filter Type Ultraviolet
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.