The Vivitar Action Sports Grip handle is perfect for shooting stable video during any activity. The foam padded handgrip and non-skid rubber base make using your camcorder or DSLR convenient and comfortable. This allows for easier transport, and gives you the freedom to shoot smoother and more stable video. A hot shoe adapter on the front of the handle lets you attach a microphone, flash, or video light. The Vivitar Action Sports Grip is the perfect accessory for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Product Type Camera/Camcorder Stabilizer
- Manufacturer Part Number VIV-VPT-200
- Manufacturer Vivitar Corporation
- Product Model VPT-200
- Product Name Action Sports Grip
- Brand Name Vivitar
- Material Foam
- Material Rubber
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.