Vixen Optics 10x50 Ascot Super Wide CFW Weather Resistant Porro Prism Binocular with 8.5 Degree Angl
The Ascot Super Wide 10x50 binocular from Vixen Optics will astound, amaze and delight. Its startlingly wide field of view is virtually unchallenged in the world of sport optics; with an apparent field of 85deg., viewers will feel immersed in the scene like never before. This Ascot's optical system relies on high-quality BAK4 porro prisms and multicoated lenses for superior viewing, enhanced clarity and vivid colors.
- BAK4 porro prisms provide enhanced clarity
- Centered focus knob is intuitive to use and very accurate"
- Multicoated optics for enhanced light transmission, excellent color, maximum sharpness
- Tripod adaptable for comfortable long-term viewing - standard 1/4"-20 mount
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.