Vixen's Porta II Tall Mount is a solid alt-azimuth mount with a 20lb payload capacity and features high end slow motion knobs to track subject precisely. The extra height on this mount makes it ideal for refractors or taller individuals. The best Grab and Go Alt Az Mount! The Porta II Tall is a solid altazimuth mount with a 20lb payload capacity and features high end Slow Motion knobs. This is very useful in searching and tracking celestial objects. The Sky at Night says: "When moving the telescope around the sky with this mount, they found any vibrations quickly dampened down. The whole system was very stable, even when the tripod was at its maximum extended height". The mount head is easily removed to allow for a switch to a heavier tripod. In addition, this is a great mount for terrestrial viewing. With no locks or clutches, the gear drives make it a simple matter to precisely track a planet or a ship on the horizon by turning the elevation and/or azimuth control handles. The World-Standard dovetail attachment system on PORTA II was developed by Vixen. This allows the PORTA II to accept various dovetail mounted optical tubes and binoculars.
- Vixen Porta II Tall Alt-Azimuth Mount with Tall Tripod and Triangle Tray, Large Control Knobs
- Age Range : 15 & up
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.