VariZoom VZ-T75A 2-Stage Lightweight Aluminum Video Tripod Legs with 65mm Bowl and Carry Case, Max S
VZ-T75A... This tripod is lightweight and made from sturdy aluminum. It has a number of useful features to make this an excellent choice for any DV or HD shooter looking to add a lightweight tripod to his or her tool kit. VariZoom is the world's largest manufacturer of lens controls with the widest variety of controls offered anywhere. Our controls are used by CNN, CSPAN, National Geographic Society, Nickelodeon and many other professionals.
- 65mm mounting bowl
- Can be attached to the VZ-D50 Dolly for easy movement (Sold Separately)
- Dual-Stage height adjustment with locking rubber buckle
- Durable rubber feet for indoor or outdoor applications
- Excellent choice for any videographer
- For use with cameras up to 15 Lbs
- Mid level spreader
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.