Wacom CS191K Stylus - Carbon Fiber - Black - Smartphone, Tablet Device Supported - Capacitive Touchscreen Type Supported
Essential stylus plus pen
Touchscreen or paper? With the two-in-one Bamboo Duo, you can smoothly write and draw on both - either with its carbon fiber tip or its black ballpoint pen.
Combine the best of two worlds: Use Bamboo Duo as a stylus for smoothly tapping and light note taking on any touch device or for fluid writing on paper with its premium quality ballpoint pen. Enjoy well-balanced, outstanding ergonomics and a smooth, pen-like experience on screen.
Tap, write and draw on touchscreen and paper
Capture ideas digitally or analogue. Choose the smooth carbon fiber tip on one end of your Bamboo Duo or the premium quality black ballpoint pen on the other.
Replaceable stylus tip and ballpoint pen
Designed with daily use in mind, Bamboo Duo is compatible with standard D1 ink refills. The smooth carbon fiber tip is long-lasting and replaceable.
Ergonomic triangular design
Whether you use it as a stylus or a pen, experience Bamboo Duo's perfectly balanced and comfortable in-hand feel thanks to the ergonomic design and soft-touch surface.
Four stylish colors, one cap
Bamboo Duo's contemporary design comes in four colors - you can choose from black, white, blue or pink. The magnetized cap is secure and the clip will fit on your tablet cover.
Bamboo Paper - Turn your mobile device into a paper notebook
The free Bamboo Paper app helps you capture your thoughts and ideas, notes, sketches and drawings as straightforward and easy as with a real pen and paper.
Store, shape and share your ideasWith Inkspace, seamlessly integrated in the Bamboo Paper app, you can store up to 5 GB, access and share your Bamboo Paper files anytime and anywhere, and automatically back-up and restore your work.
Navigate with ease
Checking your emails is convenient and quick, as Bamboo Duo's carbon fiber tip is designed for smooth performance on tablets, smartphones and PCs.
You don't have to decide whether you want to capture your notes and ideas on screen or on paper. Bamboo Duo offers you both possibilities.
Use the perfectly balanced and comfortable Bamboo Duo for smooth game playing on your touchscreen devices.
- Product Type Stylus
- Manufacturer Part Number CS191K
- Manufacturer Wacom Technology Co
- Product Model CS191K
- Product Name CS191K Stylus
- Product Line Bamboo Duo
- Brand Name Wacom
- Apple IPad (IPad (3, 4) / IPad Pro (9.7 inches, 12.9 inches) / IPad Air (1, 2) / IPad Mini (1, 2, 3, 4))
- Apple IPhone ( 7, 7 Plus, 6S Plus, 6S, 6 Plus, 6, SE)
- ASUS ZenPad 8.0
- ASUS ZenPad 10
- Kindle Fire HD tablet 8
- Kindle Fire tablet 7 inches
- Nexus 9
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A
- Samsung Galaxy TabS2 9.7
- Sony Xperia Z4
- Huawei Mate 8
- Nexus 6P
- Nexus 5X
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Tasu
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Xiaomi Redmi 3
- Material Carbon Fiber Nib
- Weight (Approximate) 0.53 oz
- Color Black
- Length 5.6"
- Diameter 0.4"
- Height 5.6"
- Device Supported Smartphone
- Device Supported Tablet
- Width 0.4"
- Touchscreen Type Supported Capacitive
- Replaceable Stylus Tip Yes
- Stylus Point Size 0.24"
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.