Wacom CS191K Stylus - Carbon Fiber - Black - Smartphone, Tablet Device Supported - Capacitive Touchscreen Type Supported
Essential stylus plus pen
Touchscreen or paper? With the two-in-one Bamboo Duo, you can smoothly write and draw on both - either with its carbon fiber tip or its black ballpoint pen.
Combine the best of two worlds: Use Bamboo Duo as a stylus for smoothly tapping and light note taking on any touch device or for fluid writing on paper with its premium quality ballpoint pen. Enjoy well-balanced, outstanding ergonomics and a smooth, pen-like experience on screen.
Tap, write and draw on touchscreen and paper
Capture ideas digitally or analogue. Choose the smooth carbon fiber tip on one end of your Bamboo Duo or the premium quality black ballpoint pen on the other.
Replaceable stylus tip and ballpoint pen
Designed with daily use in mind, Bamboo Duo is compatible with standard D1 ink refills. The smooth carbon fiber tip is long-lasting and replaceable.
Ergonomic triangular design
Whether you use it as a stylus or a pen, experience Bamboo Duo's perfectly balanced and comfortable in-hand feel thanks to the ergonomic design and soft-touch surface.
Four stylish colors, one cap
Bamboo Duo's contemporary design comes in four colors - you can choose from black, white, blue or pink. The magnetized cap is secure and the clip will fit on your tablet cover.
Bamboo Paper - Turn your mobile device into a paper notebook
The free Bamboo Paper app helps you capture your thoughts and ideas, notes, sketches and drawings as straightforward and easy as with a real pen and paper.
Store, shape and share your ideasWith Inkspace, seamlessly integrated in the Bamboo Paper app, you can store up to 5 GB, access and share your Bamboo Paper files anytime and anywhere, and automatically back-up and restore your work.
Navigate with ease
Checking your emails is convenient and quick, as Bamboo Duo's carbon fiber tip is designed for smooth performance on tablets, smartphones and PCs.
You don't have to decide whether you want to capture your notes and ideas on screen or on paper. Bamboo Duo offers you both possibilities.
Use the perfectly balanced and comfortable Bamboo Duo for smooth game playing on your touchscreen devices.
- Product Type Stylus
- Manufacturer Part Number CS191K
- Manufacturer Wacom Technology Co
- Product Model CS191K
- Product Name CS191K Stylus
- Product Line Bamboo Duo
- Brand Name Wacom
- Apple IPad (IPad (3, 4) / IPad Pro (9.7 inches, 12.9 inches) / IPad Air (1, 2) / IPad Mini (1, 2, 3, 4))
- Apple IPhone ( 7, 7 Plus, 6S Plus, 6S, 6 Plus, 6, SE)
- ASUS ZenPad 8.0
- ASUS ZenPad 10
- Kindle Fire HD tablet 8
- Kindle Fire tablet 7 inches
- Nexus 9
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A
- Samsung Galaxy TabS2 9.7
- Sony Xperia Z4
- Huawei Mate 8
- Nexus 6P
- Nexus 5X
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Tasu
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Xiaomi Redmi 3
- Material Carbon Fiber Nib
- Weight (Approximate) 0.53 oz
- Color Black
- Length 5.6"
- Diameter 0.4"
- Height 5.6"
- Device Supported Smartphone
- Device Supported Tablet
- Width 0.4"
- Touchscreen Type Supported Capacitive
- Replaceable Stylus Tip Yes
- Stylus Point Size 0.24"
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.