Wacom Intuos Pro Paper - Large - Graphics Tablet - 12.24" x 8.50" - 5080 lpi - Touchscreen - Multi-touch Screen Wired/Wireless - Bluetooth/Wi-Fi - 8192 Pressure Level - Pen - PC, Mac - Black
Paper to digital workflow
For artists and designers who want a revolutionary way to capture editable versions of their paper sketches, Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition offers paper to digital workflow with more natural creative control than ever before.Features
- Exceptional pen performance: Wacom Pro Pen 2 features all new levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking*
- Paper to digital ability lets you choose how to work: capture editable versions of your paper sketches or work completely digital from start to finish
- Use Wacom Inkspace to sync, store, and export your paper sketches in common creative file formats, then fine-tune your work on your Mac or PC
- Speed your workflow with multi-touch gestures, customizable ExpressKeys, Radial Menus and pen side switches
- Super-slim tablet design with a smaller, more compact footprint and premium materials
- New accessories include three different Texture Sheets to simulate different drawing surfaces, and a Ballpoint Pen.
- Active Area 12.24" x 8.50"
- Touchscreen Yes
- Multi-touch Screen Yes
- Product Type Graphics Tablet
- Manufacturer Part Number PTH860P
- Manufacturer Wacom Technology Co
- Product Model PTH860P
- Product Name Intuos Pro Paper - Large
- Product Line Intuos Pro
- Brand Name Wacom
- Input Device Type Pen
- Pressure Levels 8192
- Input Resolution 5080 lpi
- Package Contents
- Intuos Pro Paper - Large
- Pro Pen 2 (Battery Free)
- Pen Stand (Includes 6 Standard Nibs, 4 Felt Nibs)
- Finetip Pen (Battery-Free)
- Paper Clip
- 10 x Single Paper Sheets - A5 Or A4 (Depending On Tablet Size)
- Accessory Soft Case
- 4 x Extra Pen Color Rings
- 3 x Finetip Ink Refills
- Texture Sheet Sample Card
- 2M (6.6Ft) Pvc-Free USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Weight (Approximate) 2.87 lb
- Color Black
- Height 0.3"
- Width 11.3"
- Depth 16.9"
- Platform Supported PC
- Platform Supported Mac
- Connectivity Technology Wired/Wireless
- Wireless Technology Bluetooth/Wi-Fi
- Limited Warranty 2 Year
Return and Tax Policies
- For the first 14 days of your purchase you may return the merchandise for a full money back refund, excluding any shipping charges
- No RMA number is required to return an item, simply download and fill out the Return Merchandise form
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Returned or exchanged products must be in brand-new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturers packaging, materials and accessories, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, and blank warranty cards.
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging
- Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice
- Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
- Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from refund or credit. The return shipping cost (the cost to send an item back to us) is not refundable.
- Please allow up to 8 business days after we receive the package for your return/exchange/refund to be processed. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and highercan not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Cell phones and smart phones- phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.