UVF Mount No Clamp is a version of our popular UVF Mount v2 without the 15mm Tube Clamp portion. This kit works great with NATO Handle Plus which has an integrated 15mm clamp. Accepts most EVFs and LCDs and has three points of adjustment: 15mm tube clamp for tilt and distance to the camera, NATO thumbscrew identified by red component for positioning on NATO rail, and tension thumbscrew to adjust tilt of EVF. Tool less design allows quick installation and removal of UVF v2 Sled. Safety pin prevents accidental removal. UVF v2 Sled can attach directly to any NATO style rail and includes adapter for using SmallHD and Alphatron viewfinders. NATO Arm length approximately 5 The horizontal 15mm rod can attach directly to AJA CION handle, Sony FS7 Handle, and other third party 15mm rod interfaces. Works with: Alphatron Cineroid RED SmallHD Sidefinder Zacuto And more Includes: 2 1 4 20 x 3 8 screws 1 1 4 20 x 1 4 screws
- Item Package Quantity:
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.