The Wooden Camera E-Mount to PL Mount Pro Adapter is a shimmable Sony E-Mount to PL mount adapter that enables mounting of all PL mount lenses onto the Sony A7, A7r and A7s cameras as well as FS100 and FS700. Wooden Camera set the flange focus to match a Sony A7s camera. You only need to adjust the shims should you find that your camera is out of calibration. The adapter is shimmable by loosening six socket cap screws around the collar area, separating the two sections and adding color coded shims of various thickness. Back focus should be checked using collimation tools or a wide lens focused to infinity. Mount includes a foot which attaches the PL mount directly to the base of the body and allows for attaching to a tripod directly eliminating strain on the camera. PL Cap included to prevent dust from entering sensor area when lens is not attached. Also the 1/4-20 foot for attaching tripod plate or support.
- Wooden Camera E-Mount to PL Mount Pro Adapter for Sony A7/A7r/A7s/FS100/FS700 Cameras
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.