The Wooden Camera Top plate for Sony PXW-FS7 camera. Arrays of 1/4-20 holes in standard spacing and multiple 3/8-16 holes for larger accessories. ARRI accessory mount also available in several places (3/8-16 screw hole with locating pins adjacent). Includes tape hook for accurate focus measuring. Original Sony handles can be reinstalled on the top plate by removing the cover plate and using the provided long screws. Currently, communication between the handle and the Sony body is not possible, however, they are working on a solution to bridge the gap between connection points. The Sony XDCA-FS7 (V-Mount/ProRes module) can also be attached to the rear of the camera without obstruction. They also recommend the E-Mount to PL Mount (Pro, FS7) which integrates into the top plate to provide strong support for PL mount lenses.
- Wooden Camera Top Plate for Sony PXW-FS7 Camera
Return and Tax Policies
- All returns must meet our guidelines and include the Adorama or Rakuten.com Shopping Order#s
- Merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned
- Ship to:
7 Slater Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07206.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- DVDs and video tapes
- Bulbs and flash tubes
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
- Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack"
- Printerscannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- Underwater photography equipmentcannot be returned once they have been used in water
- Notebooks and computerscannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped
New Jersey and New York state residents are subject to sales tax.
All California state residents are subject to sales tax by Rakuten.com Shopping
Duties and Taxes The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and brokerage fees / custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier . These charges must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event a shipment is refused and returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees , brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer.